Honestly, if people went and listened and looked through all the songs on my myspace or playlist.com or even pandora.com they'd probably have a better understanding of me and my complicated twisted ways. Lots of songs perfectly explain how I feel and what I'm going through. Music is my escape. I listen to it whenever I need to feel better and it helps me no matter what I'm going through. Music has always been there for me. Its the only constant thing that I can trust to always be there, which is really sad when you think about it. I feel close to the musicians like we're best friends or lovers and they're speaking to me directly. I feel like they wrote that song just for me, even though thats more than likely not true, I still feel that way sometimes. Like during my recent break up I heard a lot of songs about breaking up or moving on and I found most of them to be incredibly helpful. I have actually moved on so well. Better than I ever thought I could. I'll admit I still feel a little attatched to my ex, not like I still love him or anything like that, but I just feel attatched to him still. He has moved on a lot more than I have though. He's got a new girlfriend who's so in love with, it actually makes me want to puke, but I deal with it, because he's not my problem anymore. Plus, I think there might be a really good relationship in my near future. I still haven't given up hope. lol. But music has helped me through it. When I felt awful and wanted someone to agree with me, music was there. When I needed a happy song, music was there. Music has always been there. And I'm sure its been there for a lot of people. But its had a great impact on my life. I almost always feel nostalgic when I listen to music. I love music :))
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment