Hummingbird

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Feet Art!


This is what Maia does when she's bored :D

So, two nights ago I got really really bored. It was like midnight, I was feeling creative, I couldn't use the computer, so what could I do that would get rid of my boredom and let me channel all my creative energy into something cool? Well, I had a black sharpie in my pocket and the idea came to me. I went into my room and decided to write on my foot. And I wanted to write something that would make people think differently about me (if they hadn't already) but it had to be something true. So I wrote "I am not ordinary! I am weird, so deal with it!" and then I wrote my name and drew all sorts of little symbols and smiley faces. And then I got another idea: why don't I just draw all over my feet! So I drew more and more on my feet. And it cured my boredom and all that. Plus its funny to see how people react to like the pictures and all that. lol. Some people are pretty grossed out, others think its pretty cool. The shaprie is still on my feet and I kind of want to go out in public and see if anyone notices. haha. I kind of want people to copy me and take pictures of their feet with weird drawings on them. I want to start some kind of crazy epic trend! Feet Art! lol. Well, thats one idea of mine for taking over society. Whats yours? lol

1 comment:

  1. Hiya !
    Yuh sounds quite interesting and creative......god damn it ,its looking too good,beautiful.....



    jolliiieess:-)

    ReplyDelete