Hummingbird

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Day Sunshine :D

So, I look like really good today :)) I'm not sure what it is, but I just look really good and I feel really good about myself. I mean, not to say that I have a horrible view of myself or whatever, but today I just feel extra pretty and extra good. Its a nice feeling. I just hope that nothing happens to destroy my good happy high. lol. Man, I'm like interested in techno lately. I am not sure what the fascination is, but I guess its just generally happy music and I'm sick of all the sad screamo-y music I'm usually listening to. Plus, its different and I don't normally listen to it. I think its part of my good mood. lol. I think its just given me a newfound love for myself because the lyrics to most of these songs are about how cool you are and are just generally happy. No wonder I feel good :)) Like right now I'm listening to this song called "Fresh Won't Define" by Represent! and its about a specific person and how cool they are and how fresh just won't define their awesomeness and all that and its really self-confidence building. I mean a month ago I was not the poster child for self-confidence and self-esteem with my break up and all that, but I actually feel really good right now. It's indescribable :)) I just hope that more of this comes along and I start feeling happier and happier to where I am just naturally happy. I want that feeling again. I miss it. I mean, when I was with my ex, I was so happy. I thought everything was going great for me and I lost a lot of weight (before and after the relationship lol) and things were just great. I want that feeling again. But, I don't want that feeling to come from being with a guy. I mean, part of it can, but I just want to be that happy because things are actually going great everywhere. Not just relationship-wise. I want that happiness. That real happiness. The happiness that comes from inside and comes from me knowing who I am and that I am great and that even if something does go wrong, everything will be okay. Hmmm..more on this later..

No comments:

Post a Comment