So, early early this morning, I was talking to my best gay friend, Michael. He told me that he had just found out that he was pregnant and going to have a baby. At first, I didn't believe him, but being the gullible and naive person I am, I decided to believe him. I had it all planned out in my head, I was going to be there for him whenever he needed me, whatever. I thought I was being such a good friend. I was pretty worried and everything. Then, I called him today, and it turns out he was joking and making everything up. I had believed every single word he said. He really made it seem like he was going to have a baby. He told me that his doctor told him he was pregnant and he didn't know how he was going to tell people. I believed every word he said. I really thought he was going to have a baby. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess it was 3 in the morning and it had been a long day and I just wasn't thinking. I'm not altogether too sure what was going on in my mind. I was so mad at myself when I found out he was just lying to me. I felt so dumb and stupid. How could I believe something like that? A guy getting pregnant!? The more I think about it the more I think how he probably thinks I'm some stupid ditz...ughhhhhh....I feel like a dumb blonde. I mean, I guess the reason I'm so gullible is my kind and naive nature. I refuse to believe that when my best friends tell me things that they're lying or joking with me. I can't believe I actually believed that. I mean, props to him for convincing me. Ugh, I really need to work on that...hmmm...I'm too trusting and I'm easily swayed and influenced. If I keep up with this kind of stuff I'm just setting myself up for a world of hurt..:/
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment